Our free digital mentoring and learning platform
Origin Housing have partnered with Connectr an award-winning HR Tech business with a social mission to support those that need help, with access to digital mentors and learning content to help them succeed in employment and business.
What is the Get into Work Connectr?
Get into work with mentor support and discover your career path today. Connectr is a platform created to help you Get into Work. Chat 1-1 with industry mentors, complete employability skills builders, and explore your career options alongside employability modular content.
You can use the platform to:
- Receive a free CV review
- Receive free interview help
- Chat to employers from different sectors
- Apply to jobs and receive regular vacancies
- Attend events to support with future applications
Next steps - Registration is easy:
- Support in increasing your confidence and spark curiosity around career options
- Support in increasing your awareness of career possibilities
- Provide real employer insight from a range of Corporate Digital Mentors
- Develop key employability skills to put into action
- Provide Career Development content
- Provide top tips directly from employers
- Support in building your network of employer contacts
Mentors can offer general advice and guidance, but we recommend you start the conversation by asking for:
- A CV review
- Help preparing for an interview
- Insight into a sector
- Support on settling into a new job/team
To access a mentor and setup an account click here: Get into Work - Connectr