Employment support services
Our employment support services are available to all of our residents (and people who share their home) in the boroughs of:
What can we help with?
Our Employment and Training advisors are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
Where are our job hubs located?
Somers Town Job Hub - for residents in Camden, Islington and Westminster
Every Thursday, 10.00 - 4pm
The St Pancras & Somers Town Living Centre, 2 Ossulston Street, NW1 1DF
To book an appointment please contact Somers Town Job Hub by calling 0207 380 0453.
Fresh Start Job Hub – for residents in Enfield
Every Wednesday, 10.00 - 4pm
Angel Community Centre, 48 Raynham Rd, Edmonton, London N18 2JF
To book an appointment please contact Sandra Smith on 0300 323 0325.