Employment support services
We've reopened our job hubs and face to face support can be accessed by emailing email@example.com or calling 0300 323 0325 and asking to speak to the Employment & Training coordinator.
Our employment support services are available to all of our residents (and people who share their home) in the boroughs of:
What can we help with?
Our Employment and Training advisors are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
- Access to digital equipment
- Digital Inclusion Scheme