Employment support services
We've closed our job hubs because of the coronavirus pandemic and are working on how to open them safely for employment support. We are currently not providing face to face support, but are delivering this service over the phone, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 0300 323 0325 and asking to speak to the Employment & Training coordinator.
Our employment support services are available to all of our residents (and people who share their home) in the boroughs of:
What can we help with?
Our Employment and Training advisors are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
- Access to digital equipment