Our employment support services are available for all of our residents, including household members.
What can we help with?
Our advisers are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
- Access to digital equipment
How to book an appointment?
To book a telephone appointment, please email or ring us with your name, phone number and address and our employment training coordinator will contact you.
Phone: 0300 323 0325