Employment support by phone
Our employment support services are available for all of our residents, including household members.
What can we help with?
Our advisers are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
- Access to digital equipment
How to book an appointment?
To book a telephone appointment, please email or ring us with your name, phone number and address and our employment training coordinator will contact you.
Phone: 0300 323 0325