Speak to your Neighbourhood Manager, our Home Ownership Team or an Income Officer
If you are unsure who to book an appointment with - just type Neighbourhood Manager, Home Ownership team or Income Officer into the chat bot - we'll then ask your postcode and email address and it will come instantly to your email (please check your junk folder if it doesn't't come through straight away)
Your Neighbourhood Manager or our Home Ownership team can help you with:
- Reporting anti-social behaviour and what you can do
- Helping you talk to or work with your local Council
- Moving home by a management transfer or mutual exchange
- If you have an idea to improve your neighbourhood
- If you have a parking question
- If you have an issue about your Tenancy or Lease
- Give you information on other services that we provide which may help you
Our Income team can:
Just click on the blue banner below to find out who you need to speak to and book your time.
- Help you to make a budget
- Arrange a payment plan with you
- Help you prioritise your debts
- Help you access any Benefit Support you might be entitled to
How do I find out who my Neighbourhood Manager?
To find out who your Neighbourhood Manager is just ask the Origin chat bot, "who is my neighbourhood manager?" The chat bot will then send an email to you with the name of your Neighbourhood Manager and whether they are in the Inner London, Outer London area. (Please check your junk folder if it doesn't come through straight away) - You can then click on the link in the email to book an appointment.
How do I book an appointment as a home owner?
If you are a home owner then you will just need to find out who is responsible for your property by asking the Origin Chat Bot and then make a booking below. (Please check your junk folder if it doesn't come through straight away) You can then click on the link in the email to book an appointment.
If you know who your Neighbourhood Manager or Home Ownership team member is please use one of the links below to book your appointment.