At a recent Covid Planning meeting we agreed it is the right time to lift covid-related measures in our offices, and here we explain the impact it will have on you.
When will this start ?
We will be easing all of the restrictions, from the 1 June 2022.
Our Eversholt Street reception area will return to opening all day 9am-5pm Monday – Friday, with no social distancing requirements.
If you have Covid symptoms or test positive then we would ask you not to visit reception and let us know if we have an appointment to see you.
Visiting your home
When visiting your home we will ask you if would like us to wear a mask. If you can, please make sure your home is well ventilated. If you are feeling unwell with Covid symptons please let us know so that your appointment can be rearranged
Our services to you:
- The majority of repairs, compliance and health and safety inspections and visits will take place in person, with some done by video call.
- When moving into or out of your home, there will be a blend of digital and in-person sign up.
- Our community halls are open and available to book.
- Communal lounges in retirement housing are open.
- We will continue to offer appointments with our Neighbourhood Managers, Home Ownership and Income teams which are available either online, by phone or now in person. Get in touch here or book an appointment.
- If you report a repair, we will discuss with you when you would like the work done and ensure we work safely in your home. Please let us know if anyone in your home is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
- You can contact us by email, through the website using the Chat Bot or an enquiry form, you can also send us a Whatsapp message use social media or call if you need to get in touch. Get in touch here.
- Our ChatBot is available 24/7 on the website and can answer most questions for you – including sending you a rent statement, or reporting a repair.