New annual Rent Charges – how to provide the new rent to Universal Credit


On your Universal Credit Journal
  • please do not use the 'Change of circumstances' to-do, to report an annual rent change
  • Please complete the 'Confirm your housing costs' to-do, on the 'date of change' of rent.
We really appreciate your help with this.
Below is an example of what you will see in your UC journal and need to complete in the ‘Confirm your housing costs’ section.