Important notice for residents on Universal Credit

We recently notified you of changes to your rent and service charges which will come into effect on 5 April 2021. If you receive Universal Credit, you will need to inform the Department of Work and Pensions of these changes in your rent or service charges.

You cannot inform Universal Credit before the rent changes, only once your rent has changed on 5 April 2021.
To notify Universal Credit, you can go into your Universal Credit journal on or after the 5 April 2021 and let them know how much your rent/service charges are. When reporting this rent/service charge change, please always refer to your recent rent increase letter for the details.

Here are some screenshots showing what this looks like on the Universal Credit journal:




If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us by emailing, calling 0300 323 0325 or Whatsapping us by clicking here.

You can also booking an appointment our Income Officers by clicking here.
Posted: 26/02/2021 By Olivia Williams  | 0 comments

Comment Form