Why work for Origin?
Working with us means you get to help build homes and communities, as well as have a direct, significant impact on people’s lives every day of the week.
- A competitive salary (we regularly compare salaries against the market),
- Performance-related pay linked to appraisal,
- The chance to develop and get promoted; around 20% of all appointments are made internally,
- A pension scheme, with contributions from us matched with yours, up to 8%,
- A generous holiday allowance that increases the longer you stay with us, and the chance to buy or sell annual leave,
- Flexible working opportunities including part time, job share, compressed hours, home working and flexi time for some contracts,
- Special leave including dependant, carer, compassionate and study leave,
- A health plan which allows you to claim back the cost of medical expenses,
- Tax-free childcare vouchers,
- Interest free loans for: season tickets; work related study; external education courses or to join a gym,
- Enhanced maternity/adoption/paternity pay and leave,
- A bargain bike through the Government’s Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Possible sponsorship for further study related to your role or your career development,
- Free employee advice line to help with law, money and family problems, amongst others,
- The opportunity to take off on a sabbatical and forget all about work (for a few months at least),
- Annual staff conference,
- Quarterly and annual awards,
- Contribution to Team Christmas Meal,
- Give As You Earn (charity deductions made directly from your salary).