Pirton Close - Stevenage
Conveniently located next door to the Lister Hospital and close to the A1M and Old Town in Stevenage, Pirton Close offers a range of furnished accommodation - from rooms in shared properties to self-contained houses and flats.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for properties in Pirton Close you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be earning between £15,000 and £60,000 a year;
- You must be employed or self-employed and earning an income that allows you to pay the rent and related costs for the property;
- You must not have a tenancy of, or own, another home;
- You must satisfy a credit reference.
Applicants working for, or on a student placement with, East & North Herts NHS Trust will be given priority.
How much does it cost?
Rooms in shared houses/apartments cost from £442per month (including bills).
All other prices are per calendar month, and do not include utilities and council tax, which tenants must pay directly.
- Single room in a shared apartment from £466
- one bedroom apartments from £779
- 3 bed flat from £1260
- one-bedroom house from £641
- two-bedroom house from £890
- three-bedroom house from £998
- Four / five bedroom house from £1492
How do I apply?
If you are eligible and would like to apply for tenancy at Pirton Close, please fill in the form below. All of our sites are pet free.
Start a new enquiry now