Pirton Close - Stevenage
Conveniently located next door to the Lister Hospital and close to the A1M and Old Town in Stevenage, Pirton Close offers a range of furnished accommodation - from rooms in shared properties to self-contained houses and flats.
View a location map.
View a site plan of our Lister accommodation.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for properties in Pirton Close you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be earning between £15,000 and £60,000 a year;
- You must be employed or self-employed and earning an income that allows you to pay the rent and related costs for the property;
- You must not have a tenancy of, or own, another home;
- You must satisfy a credit reference.
Applicants working for, or on a student placement with, East & North Herts NHS Trust will be given priority.
How much does it cost?
Rooms in shared houses/apartments cost from £442per month (including bills).
All other prices are per calendar month, and do not include utilities and council tax, which tenants must pay directly.
- Single room in one-bedroom apartments from £441
- one bedroom apartments from £737
- one-bedroom house from £607
- two-bedroom house from £843
- three-bedroom house from £945
- Four / five bedroom house from £1412
How do I apply?
If you are eligible and would like to apply for tenancy at Pirton Close, please fill in the form below.
All of our sites are pet free.
We ask for your name, phone number and email so that we can contact you about your tenancy application, and we ask for your occupation and employer because we give priority to people who work for East & North Herts NHS Trust.